District Directors are volunteers nominated by local, countywide organizations and appointed by the Board of County Commissioners. Their responsibilities range from policy creation to supporting efforts of district staff and their partner agencies to provide quality administrative, technical, and educational assistance to all county residents who request it.
- Chairman - Lillian Theophanis
- Vice Chairman & Public Director - Curt Hepler
- Commissioner Director - Elizabeth Arnold
Ms. Arnold grew up in Susquehanna County on a dairy farm in Elk Lake, Pennsylvania and was an avid 4-H’er, and a participant of the dairy promotion team. Before running for county commissioner Ms. Arnold was a small business owner. She is a licensed barber stylist, was a licensed Realtor in PA and NY, and worked as a Landman in the oil and gas industry.
Ms. Arnold loves and appreciates the great outdoors, and beautiful county she lives in, and she enjoys kayaking and spending time with her family and friends.
- Farmer Director - Jim Kessler
- Farmer Director - Brian Severcool
- Public Director - Bill Bayne
- Farmer Director - Doug Wood
- Public Director & Treasurer - Jack McKee
Jack and his wife, Judith, purchased a small farm in Bridgewater township in 1987 where they maintain an Angus cow/calf operation. Since purchasing the farm, many conservation practices have been put into place utilizing the services of the Conservation District and NRCS. Some of these practices include spring developments, drainage of wet areas, cattle walkways, and planting hundreds of trees of a wide variety.
- Public Director - Robert Fearnley
He currently serves as a Board member for Claverack, is on the SSSP Education committee and the Susquehanna County Forest Landowners Board. Robert lives in Forest Lake Township and enjoys gardening and most anything outdoors.
- Associate Director - Ed Price
- Associate Director- William Shay