FEATURES OF THE TREE PRO PROTECTOR
- 100% Recycled Polyethylene (milk jug plastic) Slit Tube
- UV Stabilized for 5 to 7 years
- Rigid, Single-wall design with a seam down one side
- Tab Flared Top to protect seedlings from sharp edges
- Tube diameter of 4.15" (allows connecting multiple protectors for larger diameter)
- Permanent Venting- Vents start halfway up to allow herbicide spray around the base
- Releasable UV Treated Zip Ties included
- Mesh Bird Net at no additional cost upon request for 48” and taller
Grow Tubes are designed for a stake of the SAME SIZE (ex. 48" Grow Tube uses a 48" Stake)
EASIER TREE SHELTER MAINTENANCE
When choosing a protector, ask yourself if you will be doing post-planting maintenance. If you are Tree Pro has no equal. Because they can be opened up, it's easier to perform maintenance on the tree without removing the protector or disturbing/damaging the plant.
Tree Pro is the most versatile design in the industry. Tree Pro is a flat sheet that forms into a tube. This design allows multiple Tree Pros to be attached using our Zip Ties to expand to achieve larger diameters. There is almost no limit to the size of tree or plant it can protect.
Tree Pro Tree Protectors have, in fact, been used to protect evergreens, grapevines, strawberries, blueberry plants, and even tomato plants.
Because Tree Pro Shelters can be easily removed, they can be reused elsewhere once they are done their job, significant cost advantage over tubes.
Available in 2-foot for $4.25 or
5-foot for $6.25
( Zip tie and stake included)
The stakes are from locally grown hardwoods.